Friday, August 10, 2012

Dark Side


Ok, admit it, you all knew I wouldn't make my nail polish holder. I actually did look for a spice rack at some thrift stores but have yet to find one, and I promise I will keep searching. 

I hope you're wondering what the title to this post means because it is somewhat obscure. The title is a reference to Kelly Clarkson's current hit song, "Dark Side." When me and my sister first heard the song we were in a giddy mood and laughed at how scary this song really sounded. Here are the lyrics to the beginning

There's a place that I know
It's not pretty there and few have ever gone
If I show it to you now
Will it make you run away

Or will you stay
Even if it hurts
Even if I try to push you out
Will you return

That is just the beginning, and personally if I were the person she was talking to, I would not return. Anyway, we instantly started planning a music video and invited our friend to do it with us. After a week of hearing the song we all started to actually like it.
Here is the video



No comments:

Post a Comment